19-year old female face life in prison.

 19-Year-Old Faces Life In Prison For Killing Her Rapist And Trafficker
Chrystul Kizer shot Randy Volar in the head twice before burning his body and fleeing in his BMW. Police recovered numerous photos and videos from Volar's house that showed him having sex with girls as young as 12 years, including Kizer.



A 19-year-old girl in Wisconsin, who was raped and trafficked by a man, shot him to death and is looking at the possibility of being charged with life in prison for his death. A police investigation into the death of Randy Volar, 33, led to sizeable evidence that he had sexually abused and raped not just Chrystul Kizer but dozens of other girls. Yet authorities in the state ruled that the victim cannot used laws that shields sex trafficking victims as a defense for her crime. Volar was found dead at his home in Kenosha on June 5, 2018. He was shot twice in the head and his body was also set on fire. Kizer then fled the scene taking Volar's BMW.
Her name is Chrystul Kizer & she was raped & trafficked by this man for years. She’s now facing life in prison for defending herself against her attacker.

The police later found her in Milwaukee where Kizer confessed to her crime. Kizer met Volar through an ad listing website called Backpage.com. The website was shut last year for facilitating prostitution and human trafficking. Kizer told police she was just 16-years-old at the time. She would meet him once every week and she would be groomed by him with expensive gifts and money. He also made it clear that he wanted sex in return. Kizer said, "I told him that I never wanted to do that. He said that I had to owe him that" according to
Daily Mail. Volar also started to sell Kizer through the same website. He would drive her to hotels where there would be clients and he would then collect the cash she got.
Police and prosecutors knew Randy Volar, a 34-year-old white man, was abusing underage black girls.
They arrested him — and released him on the same day.With Volar's demands rising each day. She said she tried to distance herself because she wanted to get serious with her boyfriend. Volar got angry with this. "He had started to talk violent and stuff. I was going to stop talking to him, and he said if I did that he was going to kill me," she said. One day before she killed Volar, she had an argument with her boyfriend. Fearing he would get violent with her as he had done before, she called Volar. She had with her a pistol that her boyfriend had given her earlier in order to protect from Volar. "I had went into the house. … He had ordered some pizza. We were smoking, and he asked me if I wanted to drink any liquor," Kizer said.
Women who kill their abusers almost always get longer sentences than a man you kills his partner. I wrote a paper on it in college 20 years ago. Nothing has changed. Misogyny in our court system is real.She added, "And then he had gave me this drug. I don't know what it's called. And after that, we started to watch movies. … And then, the drug, it made me feel weird or whatever.
He started to touch my leg and then like I had jumped and tell him that I didn't want to do that. I just thought that I didn't want to do that stuff anymore because I was trying to change. I tried to get up, to get away from him but I had tripped, and I fell on the floor, and he had got on top of me. And he was trying to like, rip my pants off, my jeans that I had on. I was, like, wiggling. Cause once me and (Nelson) had fought, he had tried to pin me down, but I'll wiggle to get loose."
Wisconsin teen faces life in prison after admitting to killing an accused pedophile who allegedly abused her and sold her to other men for sexKizer said she does not remember taking out the pistol and setting Volar's body on fireKizer said she does not remember taking out the pistol and setting Volar's body on fire. A search of Volar's house found enough evidence of his disgusting pedophilia. There were photos and videos of him having sex with underage girls as young as 12 years on his computer and laptop. Some of these were also with Kizer. The district attorney's office also allegedly tried to hide and withhold this evidence from Kizer's defense team. They were however finally granted permission to use these. Volar was also arrested for child sex crimes four months before his death but he was released almost immediately after he was arrested. At a hearing earlier this month, Judge David P. Wilk said allowing Kizer to use the law would set an extremely dangerous precedent for other cases involving trafficking victims accused of violent crimes.fire

Comments

Popular Posts