Man Posts Picture Of Him Kissing Daughter On Her Lip



Man Posts Picture Of Him Kissing Daughter On Her Lip, Asks People To Stop Sexualizing Fathers
Tyrone Matoka, 39, posted on his Facebook account and asked those who found the picture offensive to "unfriend him." Recently a picture of soccer star, David Beckham kissing his daughter Harper on the lips had gone viral with many saying it was not the right.


    

Is it right for parents to kiss their child or children on the mouth as a way to show affection? Footballer David Beckham shared a number of pictures of him kissing his daughter, Harper, this way some days ago and a lot of people felt this was not right. Now a parent from Australia shared a similar image of himself kissing his daughter with a message to all people who think this is wrong — "Unfriend me." Tyrone Matoka, 39, from Cronulla, Sydney, posted a picture of him and his 5-year-old daughter on his social media account and appealed for people to stop "sexualizing fathers," reports the Daily Mail.




Matoka, who is originally from New Zealand, wrote, "There is no greater love than that of a parent for their child,' he wrote alongside the photo of his daughter craning her neck to embrace him. Do me a favour - if this photo of me kissing my five-year-old daughter on the lips offends you, please unfriend me. If any sort of loving affection shown between a parent and their child offends you, please unfriend me." Matoka also highlighted his own life and the struggle he had to deal with without a proper father figure. He said he had a rough childhood with his own father being away in prison and out of his life most of the time. He also wrote about how he faced abuse and violence as a child. 

David Beckham has come under fire for his decision to kiss his daughter Harper on the lips, with many calling is "creepy" and "weir weirdd". Thoughts? 

His way of showing affection to his children was something he felt was not wrong and wanted to break the taboo around it. He wrote, "I myself had a very rough childhood. My father spent most of it incarcerated so I never had a male father figure. I want to be that role model to my children. There were a lot of negative things in my past but once I had my kids I channeled my experiences into giving them the childhood I never had. The big thing for me is if you want to show affection for your kids and they are OK with that they will go through life knowing the difference between being loved and not being loved." 




Matoka also mentioned Beckham in his post and how he supported him. He also took the opportunity to speak about other taboos like a breast-feeding a baby in public. "If seeing a mother in public breastfeeding her baby also offends you, please unfriend me. But just before you unfriend me, please take this with you and hide it inside your behind," he wrote while adding a middle-finger emoji with it. "STOP sexualising fathers showing love and affection to their kids," he wrote. Matoka runs a support group named Kiwi Daddys, for fathers to speak about their insecurities, fears and other subjects. It has around 100,000 members around the world. 



A number of people have come out in support of Matoka on social media. Hayden MadKiwi McAllister wrote: You do what's right for you and your family brother, I don't get why people sexualize this, the love between a parent and their child is a love stronger than most wrote. Sevu Waqa commented: What a crazy world when a beautiful moment between you and your daughter is scandalised. Thank you for sharing bro so others can learn and deal with their own issues

Comments

Popular Posts